FI.FEST IS AN ALL-AGES FESTIVAL; HOWEVER THE BAR AREAS ARE STRICTLY OVER 18'S
FESTIVAL DATE AND TIMES
12PM - 10.30PM
WHAT CAN I BRING TO FI.FEST?
Can I bring my own alcohol?
Due to licensing restrictions, you are not permitted to bring alcohol into the festival. There is a wide range of premium alcoholic (and non-alcoholic) drinks available for purchase from our bars.
Can I bring soft drinks/water with me?
Yes, you can bring in soft drinks/water with you (limited to no more than 1litre of water per person & 500ml of soft drink), These MUST be unopened/sealed when you arrive. Anything considered open will be confiscated on the gate. Camel packs (or similar) are not permitted.
What items am I NOT permitted to bring with me?
Due to health and safety reason you are not permitted to bring into the event glass or sharp objects (including metal picnic cutlery). All guests will be subject to a brief search on entry as part of our security policy.
Can I bring a barbecue?
Due to safety concerns, barbecues of any type are prohibited anywhere on the festival site.
Are dogs allowed?
Although we love our furry friends, unfortunately dogs are not permitted anywhere on the festival site, with the exception of guide dogs.
Can I bring my own picnic table/chairs?
You can bring your own tables and chairs into the main family area but security may ask you to move them to the perimeter if they are causing any obstruction. Chairs and picnic tables are not allowed at the front of the stage.
Can I bring a gazebo/small tent?
Small Sun tents (up to a max height of 1m) are permitted in the main arena, however security may ask you to move them to the perimeter if they are causing any obstruction.
With the exception of those who purchase a private plot, larger tents and gazebo’s are not permitted on site due to obstruction and health and safety. A limited number of private plots are available to reserve, and can be purchased on the tickets page.
What food is available?
You can bring your own picnic food and drink (excluding alcohol) into the main arena. There is a wide variety of catering on offer, including a BBQ, Pizza, Burgers & Ice Cream and much more. Unfortunately, we cannot allow alcohol to be brought in to, or out of the arena – You will be able to find 4 bars offering a range of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
What ages is the KidsZone Suitable for?
The KidsZone has been designed with activity and imagination in mind – we recommend that children between the ages of 3 and 13 will enjoy the activities available and entertainment situated in the KidsZone. We will welcome children below the age of 3 and also young adults up to the age of 13 years, however they must have a valid KidsZone ticket to have access to all the activities and entertainment available.
Toddler Ticket (Under 2 Years Old)
Toddler tickets are available for children under 2 years of age and will allow access to both the family area and the KidsZone. Please note that these tickets do not include all the activities and entertainment in the KidsZone and will be limited to use of the sandpit and entertainment walkarounds. Upgrades can be purchased on the day should you change your mind. Toddlers must always be accompanied by a parent/guardian over 21 years of age.
Will I be able to come and go during the day?
You will be given a wristband at security and ticket check which, allows you to leave and re-enter the festival site.
What time does the event start/finish?
The gates open at 12.00PM and we recommend that you get to the venue early, so that you don’t miss any of the action!
The Festival starts at 12.00PM and finishes at 10.30PM. Please Note: The running order will be available on the day in the event programme.
How can I purchase tickets?
Tickets for our events should only be purchased from Eventbrite. The tickets page on our website and any links posted by the official Fi.fest social media Page will take you straight to Eventbrite.
A limited number of private plots are available to reserve, and can be purchased on the tickets page. You are allowed to erect a 3x3 metre gazebo on your plot as long as it does not extrude beyond the plot boundaries, which will be marked out. When arriving at Fi.Fest please make yourself know to the ticket marshals/security on the front gate and they will escort you to your plot for the day.
What are 'Hospitality Suite Tickets'
Your Fi.Fest Hospitality ticket allows the ticket holder access to the festival and the Hospitality Suite, which is based near the stage. The suite comes with its own bar, separate toilets and a welcome pack. There will also be a fenced off outside area in which you can relax, enjoy your drinks and watch the festival.
I am having a problem printing my e-ticket/haven't received my ticket?
For all ticket enquiries, please contact our ticket agent Eventbrite directly for assistance - Visit:
How do I apply for a personal assistant/ disability ticket?
please contact a member of the festival team prior to the event to discuss special arrangements or requirements before you purchase a ticket.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE POSSESSION OF A TICKET, OR ENTRY INTO THE EVENT, SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
1. All entry terms and conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed on the premises.
2. In the event of a breach of these conditions by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their representative’s that admission of the holder might be a risk. Strictly no illegal substances or “legal highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either will lead to your ejection from the festival and possible prosecution.
4. No duplicates will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
5. No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible plastic or similar material containers of not more than 500ml. Any containers with broken seals will not be permitted.
6. Private sound systems, illegal substances, glass, fireworks or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
7. If you have any disabled access requirements please see our website for full information. Access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity.
8. Persons lost in the arena should meet at one of the static security points located around the venue and marked by green flags.
9. No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs for the disabled.
10. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring ID. Fi.Fest Events operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
11. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from festival organisers.
12. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted into the arena.
13. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs, this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Please note that the line-up is subject to change, without prior notice, if circumstances beyond our control dictate this.
14. In the event of cancellation of the festival, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
15. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost or damaged tickets, keep your ticket safe.
16. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
17. Tickets are securely printed by Eventbrite; please keep in good condition.
18. Resale of this ticket is prohibited. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if you are selling or transferring the ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so.
19. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions.
20. It is against the law to smoke in non-designated spaces.
21. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions or conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
22. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
23. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
24. Re-entry to the Festival is only permitted when an individual is in possession of wrist band. Any individuals with an invalid ticket and not in possession of a secured wristband will not be entitled to entry to the festival.
25. In the event that the government or local council enact pandemic legislation that prevents this event from taking place on the advertised date, full refunds will be issued at the buyer's request.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING.